New Stakeholder Theory
Evolving Stakeholder Capitalism for a New Era of Business
Watch the Roundtable Discussion
Sorenson Impact Center was honored to join a distinguished group of global business and academic leaders at the 2023 Spring Stakeholder Conference to explore new alternatives to traditional stakeholder thinking. CEO Geoff Davis led a roundtable discussion at the event with a group of impact professionals to explore the theory of stakeholder capitalism and how it is evolving for a new era of business.
Sign up below to watch the full conversation. We’ll send access to the video directly to your inbox.
- Jay Barney: Presidential Professor of Strategic Management and the Pierre Lassonde Chair of Social Entrepreneurship, University of Utah David Eccles School of Business
- Allison Boxer: Managing Director of Academic Programs, Sorensen Impact Center at the University of Utah David Eccles School of Business
- Sarah Kaplan:Professor, University of Toronto Rotman School of Management; Director, Institute for Gender and the Economy
- Anita McGahan: Professor, University of Toronto Rotman School of Management; affiliated with the Burnes Center for Social Change at Northeastern University
- Pushpika Vishwanathan:Assistant Professor, University of Amsterdam