We help organizations achieve their impact vision.
Bridging the Affordable Housing Gap With Impact Real Estate
A Sorenson Impact Institute Virtual Convening
Thursday, December 7, 2023 from 4-5:00 p.m. ET
Sorenson Impact Summit 2024
Elevating Impact for a Regenerative Future
June 5-8, 2024 | Park City, Utah
The Impact and Prosperity Epicenter
Home to Changemakers Solving the World’s Greatest Challenges
Impact Investing Trends to Know for 2023
Insights from the Global Impact Leaders 2023 Impact Survey
The Sorenson Impact Institute helps organizations achieve their impact vision by:
- Connecting capital to social and environmental solutions.
- Helping organizations measure, report, and improve impact.
- Integrating people-centered storytelling into all that we do.
- Training future leaders in impact.
We envision an equitable and thriving world where everyone is valued, communities prosper, and the measured impact of our actions guides our decision-making.
Who we work with
We are proud to partner with organizations across the globe in the private and public sectors. Our partners include:
- Private Sector/For-Profit Companies and Organizations
- Investment Portfolios
- Large Foundations and Philanthropic Portfolios
- Local, State and Federal Government Agencies
- Social Service and Environmental Organizations
- Fund Managers
- Family Offices and Individual Investors
- Financial Institutions and Banks
“Sorenson Impact Institute gave us a plan we can use, make decisions with, drive choices with.”
J.B. & M.K. Pritzker Family Foundation
View our projects by issue area:
We are proudly housed at the University of Utah David Eccles School of business. Training future impact leaders is central to our mission to advance impact. We do this through academic programming and experiential learning in each of our practice areas.